[R] Question regarding irts class

Luis Torgo ltorgo at liacc.up.pt
Fri Jul 11 20:29:29 CEST 2003

I'm using the new irts class from package tseries which I find quite useful.
However, I have data of different type being sample at irregular times (i.e.
my data is more of a data frame than a matrix).
Function irts that is used to create irts objects demands that the value
component is either a vector or a matrix. Is there any reason for not
allowing it to be a data frame? Looking at the code of this function it seems
straightforward to allow the function to accept data frames, but maybe there
is some reason for not allowing this that I'm not aware.
Thanks,
Luis Torgo

--
Luis Torgo
    FEP/LIACC, University of Porto   Phone : (+351) 22 607 88 30
    R. Campo Alegre, 823             email : ltorgo at liacc.up.pt
    4150 PORTO   -  PORTUGAL         WWW   : http://www.liacc.up.pt/~ltorgo