[R] ss's are incorrect from aov with multiple factors

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Sat Jul 12 03:00:52 CEST 2003

Dear John Christie:

	  People tend to get the quickest and most helpful responses when they
provide a toy problem that produces what they think are anamolous
results.  This increases the chances that someone will be able to
provide a sensible answer in the few seconds they have available for
your question.  Often, the process of preparing a toy problem leads them
to an answer to their question.

	  Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.  spencer graves