Data Frame (was: Re: [R] r-question

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang kwan022 at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Sun Jul 13 07:37:02 CEST 2003

(Please use a more meaningful subject)

Can you be more specific with your question?  Do you want to access an
example data set and if so, which one?  Or do you want to create a data
frame within R?  Or do you want to read in a data set as a data frame from
an external package?

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, dg gdf wrote:

> Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:09:59 -0700 (PDT)
> From: dg gdf <hp3000al at yahoo.com>
> To: R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
> Subject: [R] r-question
>
> I am student in Iran(IUT) that work on R software as
> my project. I need to some data frames in version
> 1.7.0, but these are not available. please help me.

Cheers,

Kevin

"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

-- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
---- From Computer Stupidities: http://rinkworks.com/stupid/

--
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang