[R] Coloured 3d surface

Peter Kraft pkraft at zoology.uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 14 01:22:33 CEST 2003

Hello,

I created a 3d surface (persp) with some points overlaid on it, which is
fine. Now I have a second set of z-values(x,y-values same as the first
surface), which I would like to make visible on the same graph, however,
not as a surface, but rather as coloured contour on the first surface,
so that the resulting graph will consist of the original surface having
the colour of the second set of z-values; I managed to create a coloured
contour plot, whereby the the contours are based on the first set of
z-values and the second set is a colour-coded overlay. If I could do
this in 3-d I would be happy for any hint you could give me.

Thanks for any help

Peter
--

Peter Kraft