[R] Re: Info

Andrea Calandra a.CALANDRA at mclink.it
Wed Jul 16 11:24:18 CEST 2003

Sorry

I'm student in biomedical engineer and i have to solve this formula
for immuno-assay. I need to design a calibration curve

But i don't understand How can i write this formula in R language:
y = a + (c - a) /(1+ e[-b(x-m])

where
x = ln(analyte dose + 1)
y = the optical absorbance data
a = the curves top asymptote
b = the slope of the curve
c = the curves bottom asymptote
m = the curve X intercept

I have to calculate the parameters (a,b,c,m).After with X that i know
i calculate the Y.