[R] how to handle missing values

Ko-Kang Kevin Wang kwan022 at stat.auckland.ac.nz
Wed Jul 16 12:19:50 CEST 2003

There are many packages that handles missing values, aka imputations.

>From memory Hmisc is one of them.  But you can certainly search through
CRAN.

--
Cheers,

Kevin

"On two occasions, I have been asked [by members of Parliament],
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will
the right answers come out?' I am not able to rightly apprehend the
kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

-- Charles Babbage (1791-1871)
---- From Computer Stupidities: http://rinkworks.com/stupid/

--
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang