[R] Line plot help

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Jul 16 18:45:12 CEST 2003

Segments should do what you want. Try ?segments for help.

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623

>>> "Carlos Rios" <carlos at zanaca.com> 07/16/03 12:26PM >>>
I was wondering if is there any way of plotting  line segments on a
plot.

Actually I need a graph that shows the advantage of using a different
method
for estimate the parameter of my databse, so I've plotted the N
estimatives
for M areas in my database and then I've plotted the new estimation
(N'
estimatives) and I need a line to link those paired points
N'(2)-N(2)) vertically, for every area.   I made a functions that
draws
points trougth the diference of N(*)'-N(*) put it consume alot of CPU
and
RAM...

Better, is there any plot that does what I want to do? :)

 Thanks,
  Carlos Rios
  http://www.ence.ibge.gov.br/