[R] Minor nuisance with rw1071

Duncan Murdoch dmurdoch at pair.com
Thu Jul 17 22:29:08 CEST 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:42:40 -0400, "kjetil brinchmann halvorsen"
<kjetil at entelnet.bo> wrote :

>Hola!
>
>Starting with rw1071, just after starting Rgui the scope is not with
>Rconsole, but some other place. This means I have to do a mouse click
>in the Rconsole before starting to write the first command. Since I
>always forget this, I end up writing the first command twice.

Do you have any code in your Rprofile that's playing with the GUI?
This sounds vaguely like a bug in the handling of the speedbuttons; I
can't think how that bug would cause this effect, but it might be
something related.

Duncan Murdoch