[R] Looking to maximize a conditional likelihood

DJ e6p at bigfoot.com
Fri Jul 18 13:02:55 CEST 2003

Can I ask if this method would be suitable for application to my problem?

I recently posted a question to which no one has replied:

https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2003-July/034777.html

Basically I have multiple unique choice sets of various sizes on which I
want to apply a multinomial logit to optimise the attributes.

eg
Chosen  AttrQ   AttrW   Choices set size
0             8            0            3
1            20         34            3
0             7            2            3

0             5            3            4
0             3            5            4
1           25          18            4
0            4             9            4

1          30           12            2
0            2            4             2

Any help would be greatly appreciated - including any R code.

Thanks