[R] general location model

Pingzhao Hu hu at mshri.on.ca
Mon Jul 21 06:14:22 CEST 2003

Dear R-helpers,

I am trying to use general location model for a set of category and
continuous variables (medical dataset).

Does any one know where I can find this kind of  R source code????

Mix package (R code) has functions for
restricted and unrestricted general location models, but it seems that
they can only handle datasets with missing values (????). My dataset has no
missing value, so I did not success in using this package to handle my
dataset. Any one has experience in this. By the way, if I assume that my
dataset has one missing value, then I can use the functions in mix package
to build up location model!

Thanks

ping