Rcmdr problems (was:Re: [R] Minor nuisance with rw1071)

kjetil brinchmann halvorsen kjetil at entelnet.bo
Tue Jul 22 05:04:57 CEST 2003

On 18 Jul 2003 at 9:54, John Fox wrote:

Sorry for being so late coming back on this, I was travelling the
weekend. I tried to remove as much as possible from the workspace
(.RData file), but nothing created by Rcmdr. This did'nt change
anything.

Then I downloaded the latest Rcmdr (0.9-0, development version) from
John Fox page, and compiled it myself for windows. The focus problem
is unchanged, but now the problems with attaching a dataset has gone,
the warnings about _ being deprecated has gone, happily.

Also, the problem with printing the .logFont variable seems to have
gone. In all but one trials it did'nt bomb Rgui.

Kjetil