[R] hi

Andrew C. Ward s195404 at student.uq.edu.au
Mon Jul 28 08:56:56 CEST 2003

Dear Jill,

Assuming you have installed R correctly, several manuals in
PDF will have been installed. Perhaps the most useful for
you is "An Introduction to R" which answers all of your
questions (and more). If you've installed the Windows
version, you can view this by following the menus
Help->Manuals->An Introduction to R. Please work through
this tutorial there before you go much further.

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward

CAPE Centre
Department of Chemical Engineering