[R] aregImpute: warning message re: acepack and mace

adiamond@fas.harvard.edu adiamond at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 28 14:46:53 CEST 2003

hi,

i'm trying to learn how to use aregImpute by doing the examples provided with
the package, and after installing Hmisc.1.6-1.zip (for Windows),
and running the very first example on R 1.7.1, i get an error message warning
me about "mace" (see below) and acepack.

i found the acepack package, but its filename ends in tar.gz
and i'm finding it difficult to open (because its designed for Unix, i guess).
is there an acepack.zip file?  is there any way that i can play
with aregImpute on my Windows system?

thank you for your help,

alexis

> # Multiple imputation and estimation of variances and covariances of
> # regression coefficient estimates accounting for imputation
> # Example 1: large sample size, much missing data, no overlap in
.
.
.
> # Use 100 imputations to better check against individual true values
> f <- aregImpute(~y + x1 + x2 + x3, n.impute=100, data=d)

Iteration:1 Error in .Fortran("mace", p = as.integer(ncol(x)), n = as.integer
(nrow(x)),  :
        C/Fortran function name not in load table
In addition: Warning message:
There is no package called 'acepack' in: library(package, character.only =
TRUE, logical = TRUE, warn.conflicts = warn.conflicts,