[R] RE: how to use R to model Reliability problem

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Jul 28 22:18:08 CEST 2003

Did you try "www.r-project.org" -> search -> "R site search" for
"varcomp"?  If yes, could you please explain why that does not answer
your question?  Please include in your reply a toy example including a
"data.frame" statement, preferably with something closer to 6 numbers
than 40 AND some R commands you have tried that didn't work.  This will
make it vastly easier for someone to understand what you want and try to
help.

I hope this helps.
Spencer Graves