[R] compositional data: percent values sum up to 1

Liaw, Andy andy_liaw at merck.com
Mon Jun 2 19:58:47 CEST 2003

Eh?  The original message says it's the design matrix that is perfectly
collinear after the transformation, not the response.

I don't know much about this type of data, but seems like you could just fit
the model w/o intercept to eliminate the collinearity, no?  It's the
interpretation of the result that may be tricky, I think.

Andy