[R] Building an R package under Windows NT

Benjamin.STABLER@odot.state.or.us Benjamin.STABLER at odot.state.or.us
Tue Jun 3 23:24:31 CEST 2003

I finally figured out the problem.  I went ahead and installed Perl 5.8 but
that didn't do it.  The problem was that an existing program's directory was
earlier in the PATH and so one (or more) of the components of the "Rcmd
INSTALL" was an older version.  It wasn't zip since I renamed the old zip.
Anyway, thanks for your help.

Regards,
Ben Stabler