box colours in lattice (was RE: [R] Strip location and grid colour in Lattice)

Deepayan Sarkar deepayan at stat.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 5 10:58:49 CEST 2003

I'm still not completely sure what you are after, but if indeed you want to
change the color of the rectangle borders, how about this ?:

x <- rnorm(100)
y <- rnorm(100)
a <- factor(sample(1:4, 100, rep = T))

lset(list(axis.line = list(col = "grey")))
xyplot(y ~ x | a)

(Make sure you have a recent version of lattice.)

Deepayan