[R] small plot inside a big plot

Richard Rowe Richard.Rowe at jcu.edu.au
Sat Jun 7 01:52:26 CEST 2003

At 15:55 06/06/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Actually, that will not work. I want the histogram to be much smaller than
>the plot to which i want to add it, I don't want to overlay it, instead i
>want to have a small box in the whitespace of the scatterplot containing
>the histogram.
>
>Remko

There may be an elegant solution, but if you want the output now scissors
and paste will solve the problem in less than two minutes ...

Electronic presentation tools have similar capabilities,

Richard Rowe
Senior Lecturer
Department of Zoology and Tropical Ecology, James Cook University
Townsville, Queensland 4811, Australia
fax (61)7 47 25 1570
phone (61)7 47 81 4851
e-mail: Richard.Rowe at jcu.edu.au