SP? Re: [R] Rounding problem R vs Excel

david.whiting@ncl.ac.uk david.whiting at ncl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 12 18:19:46 CEST 2003

Hi again Sam,

Sorry for not replying sooner.  I have been ignoring everything for a
while to work on the AMMP analysis tool and the continuing saga of
migrating the legacy AMMP data.  Our consultant has written some
programs that take a VERY long time to run :(

Anyway, I now know Java and a certain amount of JSP.

I hope to be able to get around to this soon.  It is all a bit hard
now with our data partially migrated.  Prod me again in the near
future if you haven't heard from me.

Dave

--
Dave Whiting