[R] Multiple imputation

Jonck van der Kogel jonck at vanderkogel.net
Thu Jun 12 23:57:45 CEST 2003

Hi all,
I'm currently working with a dataset that has quite a few missing
values and after some investigation I figured that multiple imputation
is probably the best solution to handle the missing data in my case. I
found several references to functions in S-Plus that perform multiple
imputation (NORM, CAT, MIX, PAN). Does R have corresponding functions?
I searched the archives but was not able to find anything conclusive
there.
Any help on this subject is much appreciated.
Thanks, Jonck