[R] Layout of windows devices

David Khabie-Zeitoune dave at evocapital.com
Fri Jun 13 14:31:37 CEST 2003

Duncan -- thanks for your reply. As you point out -- this is more a
"nice-to-have" and should not really be prioritised in any way. I
currently run a lengthy statistical process in which intermediate
results are continually output to many graph devices and I was wondering
if there was an existing way to programatically tile the devices rather
than do it manually each time. I would have been happy to use any
existing functionality, but certainly do not think it is important
enough to merit any development work. I think I will rewrite the output
code to use just one (larger) graphics device which is tiled using
layout() or split.screen() instead.

Thanks again
David