[R] Using jpeg() function over cgi

Adaikalavan Ramasamy gisar at nus.edu.sg
Sat Jun 14 09:25:05 CEST 2003

As Prof.Ripley has kindly pointed out, bitmap and Xvbf are possible
solutions.

See also replies from vfasciani on
Tuesday, March 18, 2003 5:32 PM
Wednesday, March 19, 2003 6:36 PM

You might also want to check out the e-mail from Steve Chen regarding R
and PHP on
Friday, June 13, 2003 2:36 AM

Regards, Adai.