[R] Isocontour-lines of spatial data on a rectangular grid (not plots!)

rohan sadler rsadler at agric.uwa.edu.au
Mon Jun 16 13:23:08 CEST 2003

Hi Dieter,

The "sm" (smoothing methods library) of Bowman and Azzalini (Bowman, AW
& Azzalini A (1997) Applied Smoothing Techniques for Data Analysis: The
Kernel Approach with S-Plus Illustrations, Clarendon Press, Oxford).

Check out pages 9 and 10 (Figure 1.8).

I don't know how large is large for you as a data set, so I can't say
how well it goes. I would say it goes as well as anything else.

Rohan Sadler