[R] source vs. editor

Anna H. Pryor anna at ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov
Tue Jun 17 18:48:02 CEST 2003

When I am trying to use the source function to  read in some lines of code, I
get an error.  The code is simply a boxplot:

boxplot(s$fitness2weightedSum,s$OffNader10xWeightweightedSum,s$OffNader5xWeightweightedSum,main="weightedSum",col=8)
axis(1,at=seq(1,3,by=1),las=3,labels=c("fitness2","OffNader10xWeight","OffNader5xWeight))

The error I get is: Error in parse(file,n,text,prompt)

However, when I simply copy it in from my editor into R it works just fine.
Is there something obvious that I am doing wrong?

A.