[R] menu

solares@unsl.edu.ar solares at unsl.edu.ar
Wed Jun 18 15:43:40 CEST 2003

Hello, my question is on as doing a submenu, therefore in all the examples
that saw alone is used tkmenu and a ready one is created  without
possibility of a submenu
for example:
topmenu <- tkmenu (ventmenup) tkconfigure (ventmenup, menu = topmenu)
archMenu <-tkmenu(topmenu,tearoff = FALSE) tkadd(archMenu,"command",label
= "Abrir...",
 nd=abrir,accelerator="CTRL+A",underline=0)
tkadd(archMenu,"command",label =
abrir...",command="",accelerator="CTRL+G",underline=0) tkadd tkadd
(archMenu,"separator")
chMenu,"command",label="Salir",command=functio() tkdestr y
(ventmenup),accelerator="CTRL+S",underline=0)
tkadd(t menu,"cascade",label="Archivo",menu=archMenu)

I have seen that in tcl the path is used to do the menu as a waterfall for
example: set w .menu.file.save.saveas $w menu $w -tearoff 0 ¿As I do in R a
submenu
if I do not know the path of names to create a submenu as a cascade? .
Sorry Ruben