[R] Grouping binary data

Henric Nilsson henric.nilsson at statisticon.se
Thu Jun 19 14:35:07 CEST 2003

Dear all,

I'm analyzing a binary outcome using glm() with a binomial distribution and
a logit link, and have now reached the point where I'd like to do some
model checking. Since my data are in binary form I'd like to collapse over
the cross-classification of the factors before the model checking.

Are there any nice and simple ways doing this? If so, how? If not, I'd be
grateful for receiving some hints on how this can be accomplished.

Many thanks,
Henric

Henric Nilsson, Statistician

Statisticon AB, Östra Ågatan 31, SE-753 22 UPPSALA
Phone (Direct): +46 (0)18 18 22 37
Mobile: +46 (0)70 211 68 36
Fax: +46 (0)18 18 22 33

<http://www.statisticon.se>