[R] sciViews

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Jun 19 14:50:31 CEST 2003

1.  The official language of this list is English.

2.  You might get better help if you tell us what version of R you are
using under which operating system.  Also, a toy example of a short
piece of script illustrating the problem might make it easier for others
to understand you.

Je ne peux pas comprendre votre question.

Spencer Graves