[R] "cloud" function doesn't plot

Simon Blomberg Simon.Blomberg at anu.edu.au
Mon Jun 23 08:26:39 CEST 2003

Actually, there IS a search facility, although you have to look for it. A search on "cloud" returned 5 pages. If you type
?cloud, you can see that you need to provide a formula as well as a dataset. So if your variables are x,y,z in dataframe dat, then cloud(z~x*y, data=dat) should work.

Cheers,

Simon.

Simon Blomberg, PhD
Depression & Anxiety Consumer Research Unit
Centre for Mental Health Research
Australian National University
http://www.anu.edu.au/cmhr/
Simon.Blomberg at anu.edu.au  +61 (2) 6125 3379