[R] ?plot problem

Paul, David A paulda at BATTELLE.ORG
Mon Jun 23 23:04:10 CEST 2003

R1.7.0, Win2k:

When I use plot( ) on a groupedData object,
if I have 165 subjects I'm supposed to be able
to use plot(..., layout = c(5,3,11)) to get
all 165 on 11 separate sheets.  The graphics
window is only displaying the first 10.  If I
use plot(..., layout = c(5,3,12)) I get the
appropriate 11 sheets.

Furthermore, yesterday I noticed that when using
plot( <linear model object> ) along with the
"record" feature, after using "Page Up" to scroll
up through the graphs, I was unable to scroll
back down to the last (fourth) graph to see
the Cook's Distance plot, though the first three
plots remained "scollable".

What is going on?  Does R for Windows have issues
with the last plot in a series of plots?

Thanks in advance,
  david paul