[R] R and Latex's tables

vincent.stoliaroff@socgen.com vincent.stoliaroff at socgen.com
Tue Jun 24 11:29:59 CEST 2003

Hi R lovers!

I have discovered recently that graph can be exported from R in a Latex
compatible file
thanks to the pictex command

I would like to know if there is the equivalent while exporting datas.
Let's say I have a matrix, a data.frame or a list that I would like to
export as a flat text file that is immediatly transcripted into a table
into latex
Is there a macro or package that could transcript it with the tabular or
array environment command, ...

\begin{tabular/array}
..&.&. \\

etc

It would be easier than to use the write.table() function and then
transform my txt file into a latex table manually....

thanks a lot

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au
titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
				********
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidentia... {{dropped}}