[R] create help files

tpoloni@netcourrier.com tpoloni at netcourrier.com
Thu Jun 26 12:11:36 CEST 2003

Hello,

I have to create help files on R.
I used the "package.skeleton" function which allowed to me to create a personal package with my list of functions.
But I don't understand what I have to install to use these.
That needs the tools to build packages from source to be installed.
I will need the files in the R binary Windows distribution for
installing source packages to be installed.
But what are these files ??
Thanks

Thomas Poloni

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 € TTC/min)