[R] extract R information

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 3 14:07:04 CET 2003

Note: Please always set a "Subject" in e-mails, particularly to
       mailing lists!

    SteveM> Dear Everyone,

    SteveM> I am a novel user of the R package (less than a
    SteveM> week).  I am using the package to analyse some
    SteveM> microarray data.  I have successfully imported the
    SteveM> data, and manipulated it, resulting in additional
    SteveM> columns of data.  However, I now want to extract all
    SteveM> this new information from R for use outside the
    SteveM> package.  Can anyone tell me of any commands that
    SteveM> would allow me to accomplish this?