[R] (no subject)

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Tue Mar 4 02:37:03 CET 2003

It might depend what package you are using, but in general you can save
data in data frames and matrices to file by using write.table(). It is
common to save it as a tab-delimited file so if your data is stored in a
data frame called 'df' you want to do something like

 write.table(df, file="myresults.dat", sep="\t", quote=FALSE)

The file myresults.dat can then be read by Excel and friends. For more
information see help(write.table).

Also, please use a subject when writing to r-help.

Hope this helps!

Henrik Bengtsson