[R] r-help-bounces and r-devel-bounces e-mail?

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Mar 4 18:42:15 CET 2003

    >> Any clues?  I just noticed that my e-mail filter rule suddenly stopped
    >> putting these messages in their respective folders this morning (my
    >> time).

    JeffG> I believe they're upgrading the Mailman software that runs the list.

Exactly.  "They" := { (our head sys.admin.), me }

The new mailman (2.1.1 instead of 2.0.13) has quite a few new
features; particularly it says it allows unsubscribing without a
password --- something which will hopefully save quite a bit of
my time {from answering e-mails of people who are not patient
enough to read a page on the web to its end}.

I'm sorry we overlooked the change from