[stuart.leask@nottingham.ac.uk: [R] R in your pocket on a Sharp Zaurus]

david.whiting@ncl.ac.uk david.whiting at ncl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 6 13:48:00 CET 2003

Ah, but the interesting thing is that they are coming out with a 'clam'
version like the 5MX.  Details are limited at the moment, but that could
mean the combination of 5MX usability with a supported linux distro.  I
am drooling in anticipation.  Sounds like a "I've finally finished my
PhD and deserve a treat" situation to me :)

Dave

--
Dave Whiting
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania