[R] VIM Syntax Highlighting

Christophe Declercq cdeclercq at nordnet.fr
Mon Mar 10 11:21:33 CET 2003

Hi, Fernando

I use the MS-WINDOWS port of vim version 6, which has a syntax file for R by
Tom Payne (see http://linux.clare.cam.ac.uk/~twp20/vim/syntax/r.vim).

You can also use both TeX and R syntax in Sweave files. Below is what I use
in my 'noweb.vim' file:

syntax clear
runtime! syntax/tex.vim
syntax include @nowebR syntax/r.vim
syntax region nowebChunk start="^<<.*>>=" end="^@ " contains=@nowebR
syntax region Sexpr  start="\\Sexpr{"  end="}" keepend
hi Sexpr gui=bold guifg=chocolate2

Hope it helps.

Christophe
--
Christophe DECLERCQ, MD
Observatoire Régional de la Santé Nord-Pas-de-Calais
E-mail c.declercq at orsnpdc.org