[R] How to collect the Rtools to build packages

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 12 09:37:53 CET 2003

It _is_ working: I have just checked from outside Oxford.  It was
unavailable for a few hours on Saturday (the server was being upgraded)
but has otherwise been up (and that file downloaded successfully several
times a day) for all of the last ten days.

ftp://ftp.stats.ox.ac.uk/pub/Rtools/tools.zip will also work, in case your
problem is with your http client.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk