[R] [OT] Appropriate test?

kjetil brinchmann halvorsen kjetil at entelnet.bo
Thu Mar 13 03:42:34 CET 2003

On 12 Mar 2003 at 2:37, Blaise TRAMIER wrote:

You should have a look at the package nlme, installed with your
distribution of R. Look at the help for the function
lme (linear mixed models). You have not described your data
sufficiently to say much more, but you have biological measurements
changing through time, if that is in some non-linear fashion
you could have use of the function nlme (non linear mixed models).

If this is'nt enough to get you going, come back with more
details of your data AND questions to answer.

Kjetil Halvorsen