[R] any european maps

Mathieu Roelants mathieu.roelants at vub.ac.be
Fri Mar 14 14:10:38 CET 2003

You can try RarcInfo, which has it's homepage at
http://matheron.estadi.uv.es/~virgil/Rpackages/RArcInfo/index.shtml.
there is a link to free data in the section "related resources".

regards

Mathieu Roelants

Mathieu Roelants  -  Project Vlaamse Groeicurven
Laboratory of Anthropogentics  University of Brussels Pleinlaan 2, B-1050
Brussels, Belgium
Tel./Fax +32 (0)2 629.34.07  mathieu.roelants at vub.ac.be