[R] Looking for GUI

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Mar 14 17:18:40 CET 2003

I'm new to R, but I've used S-Plus for years.  The S-Plus GUI is better
that what I've been able to figure out so far for R.  In S-Plus, one can
extract GUI commands from History and use them in a script or a
function.  However, the GUI commands I've seen in History are NOT
standard S commands and are therefore largely worthless for my purposes.

Hope this helps.
Spencer Graves