[R] automated legend for points.geodata

Rado Bonk rbonk at host.sk
Mon Mar 17 20:19:20 CET 2003

Hi R-users,

I have to produce numerous plots using points.geodata function from geoR
package. The function however, doesn't have an option to include the
legend to the plot (to see the actual values of the data) Is there an
automative way to include legend to the plot using points.geodata?

I think there might be a way using "pch", "cex.max", and "cex.min"
primitives and produce the legend independently.  But due to the amount
of plots I need to produce it is not what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance,

Rado Bonk

--
Radoslav Bonk M.S.
Dept. of Physical Geography and Geoecology
tel: +421 905 968 127 e-mail: rbonk at host.sk