[R] Package installation when $RHOME is not writable (win)

Henrik Bengtsson hb at maths.lth.se
Mon Mar 17 22:23:20 CET 2003

Your are looking for the environment variable R_LIBS, which allows local
installation of packages. See "R Installation and Administration" and
"An Introduction to R", which you find by help.start(). Note that R_LIBS
can be set by the shell script or ~/Renviron as said in the former
document.

Cheers

Henrik Bengtsson
Mathematical Statistics, Lund University