[R] References of R in use

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Tue Mar 18 17:26:32 CET 2003

Some minimal statistics:

There are 1516 different "e-mail domain names" (the thing after
"@" in the e-mail addresses) of subscribers of r-help and r-announce.

Using bash:
(for l in r-help r-announce;do sed 's/.*@//' $l;done)  | \
 sort | uniq | tee /tmp/r-domains | wc
   1516    1516   21218

This list with 1516 lines starts with
     2020speech.com
     aaa-plus.com
and ends with
    zwallet.com

If someone is volunteering composing such a list, I can e-mail
that list to her/him.

Martin Maechler <maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch>	http://stat.ethz.ch/~maechler/
Seminar fuer Statistik, ETH-Zentrum  LEO C16	Leonhardstr. 27
ETH (Federal Inst. Technology)	8092 Zurich	SWITZERLAND
phone: x-41-1-632-3408		fax: ...-1228			<><