[R] The best way to end up with TIFF {Was: end up with WMF)

Peter Dunn dunn at usq.edu.au
Fri Mar 21 07:45:41 CET 2003

Hi all

I posted a couple of days ago about how to end up with wmf files
eventually in R for linux.

The short answer was:  you (probably) can't...and don't!

The journal in question also accepts TIFF files, I am told (it's
a physiology journal).

So I adjust my question:  What is the best way to get TIFF files
out of R?  It can't create them directly as far as I can tell.
ImageMagick's convert can create TIFF; what is the best way to
get there from R?  Thru postscript first?

P.
--
Dr Peter Dunn          (USQ CRICOS No. 00244B)
  Web:    http://www.sci.usq.edu.au/staff/dunn