[R] Is there any good tool for Hanling Data on the Net

wolf@micro-biolytics.com wolf at micro-biolytics.com
Sun Mar 23 05:03:07 CET 2003

Hello,

Is there any good windows-tool in the internet(shareware or Freeware) for
hanling and manipulating data. Currently I'm using excel, but there are
plenty of limetations on this program e.g. im working with svm's and I need
a lot more colums for my data. Because of this the handling of my data is
very time intensive and I'm now looking for a simple program witch can
handle my data (read data, ad data, transpond data etc.)

Thanx Andreas