[R] Help regarding C/C++ usage ..

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 24 14:39:40 CET 2003

Are you working for a commercial organization?  This reads like a request
for technical consultancy.  If the `product' is for sale you need to
ensure that you can meet the requirements of the GPL which applies to R.

This is possible, in several different ways.  Although R itself is free, I
am unaware of providers of free technical consultancy for it.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk