[R] how to call R function from my C++ program

Yan Yu yanyu at cs.ucla.edu
Sat May 3 02:59:32 CEST 2003

Hello, there,
  Is it possible to call R function from my C++ program?
If yes, How?  what function I should look up for that purpose?
If someone could provide some pointe, that would be very helpful..

THe reason I want to do that is that for my analysis, I need to do part of
the work in Matlab (I find the matrix operation in Matlab is very
convenient), and part of work in R, and I would like to connect
them automate the whole process using my C++ program..

THanks a lot in advance!
have a nice weekend,
yan