[R-gui] Re: [R] Feedback about SciViews?

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Mon May 5 15:43:00 CEST 2003

"Philippe Grosjean" <phgrosjean at sciviews.org> writes:

> The fact that it is a Windows-dependent solution is, I believe, less
> important that the solutions it could provide to these two topics, and that
> could be transposed into other systems/languages, when thay will be
> optimized.

Of course, it keeps some of us from being able to easily check it out
without wasting lots of time, unless it happens to run under
Wine... (which I'll let someone else check; I'm a bit too busy these
days).

best,
-tony

--
A.J. Rossini rossini at u.washington.edu http://software.biostat.washington.edu/
Biostatistics, U Washington and Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

FHCRC:Tu: 206-667-7025 (fax=4812)|Voicemail is pretty sketchy/use Email
UW  : Th: 206-543-1044 (fax=3286)|Change last 4 digits of phone to FAX

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments ... {{dropped}}