[R] Compile R into a standalone EXE for WINNT

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed May 7 01:11:30 CEST 2003

Hi, Falk:

	  When you wrote "transferred from SPLUS", I got concerned:  Is this
S-Plus script something you or a colleague wrote or part of S-Plus?  I
assume it is NOT part of Insightful's intellectual property (IP).  If it
is, I would stay far away.  I'm not an attorney, but I would expect that
Insightful might sue, and if they did, they might easily win.

	  We must meticulously respect Insightful's IP.  If any Insightful IP
finds its way into an officially sanctioned R package, it could be very
serious.

Spencer Graves