[R] "Program" files

A.J. Rossini rossini at blindglobe.net
Wed May 7 06:29:29 CEST 2003

While I think Sweave is great it might be overkill for the specific
problem mentioned.

The point is that you can script R similarly to S-PLUS.  Not quite as
easily as the newer versions of S-PLUS, perhaps.  However, some of us
still use R, S-PLUS, Stata, and SAS using the same approach (via
unifying interfaces such as ESS/Emacs, or text editors and loading the
resulting files).  Is this what you are asking?

best,
-tony